FPR’s Document Management Solutions Saved Freedom Title 39%
Organization: Freedom Title
Location: DFW, TX
Primary Business: Title Insurance
Freedom Title is a locally owned and operated title company specializing in residential and commercial purchase, sale, and refinance transactions throughout the state of Texas. After working with FPR’s Document management & cost recovery solutions, they saw a hard-dollar savings of 39.9%. Freedom Title’s employees have over 400 years of combined experience ranging from title and escrow services, title insurance laws and regulations, real estate law, commercial and residential development, underwriting, banking, and marketing.
Freedom Title was founded in September of 2004 and isowned in part by the Reitinger family with experience dating back over 40 years in the Title Insurance Industry. Over the years Freedom Title has grown to be one of the largest independently owned title companies in the DFW Metroplex. With offices located in Denton, Collin, and Tarrant Counties, Freedom Title plans for continued growth as it widens its reputation for superior levels of service and value delivered consistently to each of our clients.
FPR aggressively collaborated with Freedom Title to deliver hard-dollar cost reductions to their document output environment. FPR delivered a 39.9% hard-dollar cost reduction to Freedom Title.”
Freedom Title’s Glowing Video Testimonial
Document Management Highlights Realized by Freedom Title
- The document output environment at Freedom Title was right-sized, allowing for the elimination of antiquated and unproductive devices.
- Through the consolidation process, the elimination of multiple vendors increased service response times, increasing dependability and eliminate the confusion on which vendor to contact when there was a need.
- As is typically seen, the recommended solution allowed for a shift away from a silo-based management approach to a consolidated approach.
- Controls were established to control and provide for consistent acquisitions.
- Peripherally, this allowed for single-source invoicing encompassing all output assets within the organization.
- Prior to FPR’s implementation Freedom Title faced lease obligations from multiple leasing companies. By taking control of this process, FPR was able to reduce the total cost of ownership and extend the useful life of these assets.
- FPR implemented a managed solution that provides Freedom Title with a single point of contact to address all output devices. To date that has produced monthly hard dollar savings of over 39%!
Our mission is to successfully deliver value through visibility. One of the ways we serve our clients is by proactively recognizing trends in the marketplace and then applying a best-in-class strategy to effectively guide our clients into those trends which benefit them the most. Ethically, our compass for decision making from our executive team down is very simply biblically based.
We thank you again for considering our organization and the business model we believe to be second to none.