Client Success with FPR’s Document Management: Daryl Flood Logistics
Organization: Daryl Flood
Location: Coppell, TX
Year Established: 1982
Primary Business: Relocation & Logistics
Since 1982, Daryl Flood has built a track record of reliable moving services in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and Austin, TX. Since working with FPR’s document management strategies, they have realized measurable reductions in their spend. They’ve successfully moved thousands of families and businesses, from across town to around the world. As professional movers, they’ve even achieved the industry’s Pinnacle Mover™ status. Daryl Flood Relocation & Logistics is an agent of Mayflower Transit® — a company that’s been moving families with care since 1927.
Daryl Flood is a high-energy, fast-paced environment with multiple locations across the state of Texas. As with most companies, the opportunity to reduce the expenditure and improve overall management of their document output environment was a welcome challenge. Freedom Profit Recovery (FPR)performed our industry-unique VISIONAnalysis™ resulting in a recommended solution that would deliver approximately a forty-percent hard-dollar cost reduction.
Client Testimonial: Daryl Flood Logistics Talks about Experience with FPR & Document Management Solutions
Cost Reduction & Management Highlights Realized by Daryl Flood
- The environment was right-sized.
- A consistent platform was defined which increases service response, up-time and device reliability.
- The recommended solution allowed for a shift away from a silo-based management approach to a consolidated approach, increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Peripherally, this allowed for single-source invoicing encompassing all output assets within the organization which has substantially reduced the review time associated with ensuring billing is accurate and consistent.
- FPR implemented a managed solution that provides Daryl Flood with a single point of contact to address all of their output devices in all locations, reducing confusion surrounding who is responsible for which assets within the environment.
- The recommended solution has assisted the Daryl Flood IT staff by eliminating non-core tasks associated with supporting output assets from their daily routines, enabling them to focus on core initiatives.
- FPR upgraded the output fleet and increased the functionality of key output assets, allowing for greater productivity from the top down.
- Because the Document Output Asset Management (DOAM) model developed by FPR utilizes integrated lifecycle services to manage critical business document output assets throughout their lifespan of value, technology refresh is proactively optimized on a continual basis. This approach ensures that all staff are equipped with the tools necessary to most effectively complete their daily tasks.
Our mission is to successfully deliver value through visibility. One of the ways we serve our clients is by proactively recognizing trends in the marketplace and then applying a best-in-class strategy to effectively guide our clients into those trends which benefit them the most. Ethically, our compass for decision making from our executive team down is very simply biblically based.
We thank you again for considering our organization and the business model we believe to be second to none.