Client Success: Document Management Saved INTEGRIS Health 13 Million Dollars
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Year Established: 1962
Primary Business: Healthcare
INTEGRIS Health is Oklahoma’s largest locally-owned health care corporation and one of the state’s largest private employers with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
With the vast size and scope of such a dynamic environment, the opportunity to reduce the expenditure and improve overall document management of their output environment was an awesome challenge. Freedom Profit Recovery (FPR) performed their industry-unique VISIONAnalysisTM as a proof case at the two largest hospitals for INTEGRIS Health before addressing each of the additional hospitals in the system. Since 2007, FPR has delivered to the INTEGRIS Health System a documented, hard dollar cost savings in excess of $13M or greater than 24% in hard-dollar cost reduction. With a 97% internal client satisfaction rating, the net impact has been a unanimous success.
Independent of Hardware Manufacturers & Distributors
INTEGRIS Health chose to partner with FPR because it is an independent professional management company not affiliated with any hardware manufacturer or distributor. This independence allows FPR to manage to INTEGRIS Health’s printer and copier fleet in INTEGRIS’s best interest and not in the specific interest of any single manufacturer. FPR’s fees are strictly contingent upon saving INTEGRIS Health dollars and they continue to produce value across the INTEGRIS Health system.”
INTEGRIS Health management will continue to aggressively collaborate with FPR to seek further cost savings to align with INTEGRIS Health strategic directives to reduce overhead cost while maintaining the highest levels of customer support. The ongoing “right-sizing” of print and copy devices is expected to free up quality devices that can be deployed for expansion and new sites.”
Document Management & Output Highlights Realized by INTEGRIS Health
- The output asset environment was right-sized, allowing for the elimination of eight percent of the output fleet, ultimately reducing the quantity of output assets.
- A consistent platform was established through the consolidation process, streamlining the environment, moving from greater than fifty-five unique device models to less than thirty. This move ultimately increased service response, up-time and device reliability.
- Through the consolidation process, the elimination of the plethora of low-performing service providers to a consolidated managed solution allowed for increased service response, increasing dependability and productivity.
- As is typically seen, the recommended solution allowed for a shift away from a silo-based management approach to a consolidated approach.
- Peripherally, this allowed for single-source invoicing encompassing all output assets within the organization. At greater than 3,000 assets system wide, this is a great accomplishment.
- Prior to FPR’s implementation INTEGRIS faced contractual obligations from vendors that exposed them to over billings month after month. By right-sizing the environment and removing these negligent vendors, the total cost of ownership was reduced by establishing a true-usage utility-based model which allowed INTEGRIS to avoid the pitfalls related to cyclical business trends and potential exposure to unused contract allowances.
- FPR implemented a managed solution that provided INTEGRIS with a single point of contact to address all output devices.
- The recommended solution has dramatically assisted the INTEGRIS IT staff by eliminating non-core tasks associated with supporting output assets from their daily routines, enabling them to focus on the primary initiatives.
- FPR upgraded the output fleet and increased the functionality of key output assets, allowing for greater productivity.
- Because the DOAM model developed by FPR utilizes integrated life cycle services to manage critical business document output assets throughout their lifespan of value, technology refresh is proactively optimized on a continual basis.
Our mission is to successfully deliver value through visibility. One of the ways we serve our clients is by proactively recognizing trends in the marketplace and then applying a best-in-class strategy to effectively guide our clients into those trends which benefit them the most. Ethically, our compass for decision making from our executive team down is very simply biblically based.
We thank you again for considering our organization and the business model we believe to be second to none.